Monday, November 29, 2010

ME and my class

YO YO Yo what it be? Hi my name is Courtni Nicole France. This is my very first blog and I created it for my Gifted and Talented class! We are the most unique class you will ever face at the small school of Northern Burlington.  Our teachers like to say we drive the bus of our education, and we like being the drivers and taking control.  Now sometimes it appears that we are more "special" (in the not so great way) then we are gifted. Yet, each and everyone of the students in this class are unique and bring their own specialized opinion and view to any topic.  Speaking of topics our newest and most up to date one is about humanities and the human spirit. Now you may be wondering: What about humanities and the human spirit? I was thinking the exact same thing so now the bus of education is dropping me off and I'm taking my own little car down the road that I want to take now that I'm already in the general topic city.  I'm burning rubber to the place I want to go and I'm busting open the door to the museum of my quest: How does the past help evolve the emotions and decisions of modern humans.  Who knows what I will explore in my topic museum, but I'm ready to get my hands dirty and keep my mind open for knowledge!
   

1 comment:

  1. I like the historical angle you began to take in this post. ("How does the past help evolve the emotions and decisions of modern humans?"). I know you'll be busy at your new school but hope you'll keep up with the other GT blogs. We're going to miss you so much Courtni.

    ReplyDelete